Tuesday 11 January 2011

From the research phase to the planning phase

The next step of my project is to decide with kind of application I will develop and design for the iPhone and the iPad. I have to choose a type of application, that could demonstrate the differences of small and large touch screens. After some research and based on personal interest I decided to develop an application for an online shop. My main focus is to create an interaction solution for browsing through clothes. Generally the Apps with this idea present pictures of there collection. I have collect some examples from H&M (2010) and NewYorker`s lookbook (2010) :


However my idea is different, I will create an App or a possibility to browse though clothes with the help of a virtual model. The main idea is inspired by paper costumes dolls:



The challenge is: 
    • To develop a high qualitative and functional prototype
      • The tutorials in my programming book for iPhone and iPad (see Step 1, 2, 3 programming in Objectiv C) 

    H&M, 2010: iPhone App. Available at: http://www.hm.com/entrance.ahtml?orguri=/ [Accessed 15 January].
    New Yorker, 2010: iPhone App. Available at: http://www.newyorker.de/ [Accessed 15 January].

    No comments:

    Post a Comment